What is the Way of Saint James?
long spiritual travels had two main reasons: the fulfilment of a wish or
absolution for one’s sins.
Which significance has the pilgrim’s trail today?
Today there are mainly three reasons for such a pilgrim’s travel.
- To open up to spirituality and meditation
- To find your peace and draw strength
- A change of air during a change in your life
Itinerary of the Way of Saint James between Moudon and Lausanne:
- Moudon - Planche-Nardin
- Planche-Nardin - Ecorcheboeuf
- Ecorcheboeuf - Les Tailles
- Les Tailles - Lausanne-Vennes
You will get the official stamp for your pilgrim’s trail at the
Download a list of all accommodation offers for pilgrims on the Way of Saint James between Romont/Pyerne > Moudon > Lausanne.
In collaboration with the Kiosque du Pont, we offer a pilgrim’s pack comprising snack and drink.
Please fetch your pack directly at the Kiosque du Pont at the following address: